It’s that time again! Time to start thinking about your marketing budget for next year.
Here are 6 tips to help you get started:
1. Know Your Numbers – It’s important to know how much you have to work with before you start planning your budget. Take a look at your sales and marketing numbers from this year and use them as a starting point.
2. Prioritize Your Goals – Once you know how much money you have to work with, it’s time to prioritize your goals. What do you want to achieve with your marketing efforts next year? Make a list of your top priorities and allocate your funds accordingly.
3. Consider All Channels – Don’t just focus on one channel when planning your budget. Make sure you consider all of the different channels available to you and how they can fit into your overall plan. This includes things like social media, email marketing, paid advertising, and more.
4. Review Your Old Budget – Take a look back at your previous budget and see what worked well and what didn’t work so well. Use this information to help guide your decision-making for next year’s budget.
5. Keep an Eye on Trends – Try to stay ahead of the curve by monitoring social media, by reading industry publications, and testing the waters slowly. It’s also important to understand how different age groups use various platforms so you can target them most effectively.
6. Stay Organized – Finally, staying organized is key when it comes to managing any budget, including a marketing budget. Keep track of all spending and income so that you can see where every euro is going.
Once you’ve considered these factors, you can start putting together your budget. And don’t forget to review and adjust it regularly – especially if something isn’t working as well as you’d hoped!
If you require professional help, let our team of experts create a custom plan for your business. We’ll help you allocate your budget across various marketing channels and track your return on investment (ROI).
Contact us today to get started!